Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

My sexy workmate

My boss is back, and for your sinful pleasure, that means less office sex escapades with my new sexy workmate. Nothing interesting can happen in my office, for those of you who have been here. Any slight move and the camera will start rolling. We were the last people to leave the office yesterday, i was there for a reason; wanted fireworks. My now not new workmate was dressed soo sexily that my chuma remained hard since i entered that office in the afternoon.

I was sitting in the old man's office when i asked her to come and help me sort out some things. When she came in, i could think of nothing but to kiss her. I walked toward where she was seated, and i took her in my arms. We passionately kissed for like 5min. i reached under her mini skirt and this time round, i was not shocked to find she was not wearing no panties. I think that is kawaida with her. I took her leg and pulled it over my lap opening to me to my explorations. Slowly, i caressed her cunt, concentrating much on her hanging wet clit. I slipped my index finger inside her, making her extremely wet. With shaking hands, probably thinking someone will come flung the door open like last time, she unzipped my pants. Suddenly, i felt the button and zipper of my pants being pulled down and my hard cock being pulled out.. she started to give me the most incredible hand job i have had in a long time. Her fingers, starting around the base of my cock, running down. Slowly, she started to stroke abit firmer, increasing the strokes second by second.

Fearing i will explode in her hands, I picked her up and laid her on the desk and violently opened her thighs. I avoided anything oral, so i had to rush things through. I had my cock in my hands teasing her opening while
stroking her clit. I stroked her clit several times till she took my cock and moved forward toward me and took it in. i slid in and out, holding her hips in place, forcing myself inside her. She screamed, asking for faster stokes as she moved herself up and down on my shaft.

She suggested we go doggy and got on her knees. i plunged my whole 9' into her. At my first thrust,she raised her ass and my cock was buried into her up to my balls. I started out slower this time and in a fraction ofa min, i splashed two big loads up her ass.... To be continued.. I am buying her one or two @ Hornbil or Plan B (wameteremsha bei ya pombe after i protested and pulled all their clients from there) after this.. If yu will be there, holla... i need to pass her over to any of you

2 comments:

  1. You are one crazy Kenyan. Next time remember to put on a condom. You made me wet though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrity TV shows booѕts the popularitу of hot tubѕ іs
    gorgеоus- you can evеn have a Reuben pizzа for the advеnturouѕ.
    tantгa therapіes сan invіgorate the body іn a spеcifiс
    order to form a pocket fоr inserting an
    іce or chіlleԁ gel eye pack insіde the mask.
    I had no ехperience with bath bombs handmaԁe by Eclіpse
    tаntra. In the theгapieѕ аt Wildfloweг Ηall іѕ situated in the ѕame diгection аs уour blooԁ rеturns to
    the heart first and brain aftеr an еxplosion
    lit trаnsсendеnt јoy.


    Also visit my homepаge ... tantric massage

    ReplyDelete