Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Boss's Office

Most likely, this is going to annoy every second person that reads it.. but i have so say it anyway.

My boss is away on a business trip, meaning i have loads of work in the office. I was in the office by 7pm today.

Remember the new girl in the office? yes. she was in the office early too. I had some work i wanted to give her so i asked her to come to 'my office'. Today, she is wearing a very short black skirt and a white blouse. I was sitting on top of the “Old Man’s” desk when she came in. As if smelling something fishy,she locked the door behind her. The thought of someone else knocking in didnt scare me.

She moved close to me and i slowly pulled her skirt up, massaging her bare ass. She was no wearing panties . Without a word stood up and unzipped the back of her skirt and and it fell on the floor. .....

that brings me to the Big question.... why wasn't she wearing a panty?

1 comment: