Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

She told me that if it was real f**ck i should add 2sock. At this stage, i was a prisoner, so i agreed though i was abit hesitant at first.

She was standing away from me and i could see her cunt lips, trapped in a clear outline against the white thong.

She removed the thong and her bra and lay on the table adjacent to the bed, with her legs wide open; everything was on clear view view.

!

She had clean shaved. She was beautifully smooth, and her eyes took it all in. I couldn't help admire the girl, despite the fact that she was a whore. Her ass, like i told you was awesome.

She gently put a condom on me. She then leaned down and took one nipple into her mouth. she sucked for a little while, then changed to my cock sucked it quickly as she moved down and started licking my balls very nicely before she took them into her mouth. This completely sent me over the edge; no one had ever had their mouth on my balls like this before.


(psss i need to jerk off first ... excuse me.... aaahhh nice break.. for all of you.. right..)



I pulled her up the bed towards me. She opened her legs and pulled me towards her.i grabbed my 9' and started rubbing the head against her, eliciting some fake moans...

All this while, i had not touched her boobs, clits or anything. Sure enough, she was not ready yet for me.(does any of you prepare a whore anyway??) She used her hands to spread her cunt lips for me. I took a quick pass over her breasts with my hand then I slid into her. She used her hand again to open the lips wider for me. I cared less the dryness will make the condom burst. Slowly I thrust in and out, her legs wrapped around my waist.

.....uhhhh......please do it......uhhhh.........ooohhhh............" She moaned as her TIGHT pussy was becoming wet... FUCK ME ,...FUCK ME HARDER.........FASTER......UHHHHHH.

I could finally feel my balls tighten and i knew my orgasm wasnt far away. Shortly, i unloaded a powerful stream of cum. Her pussy muscles squeezed the rest out of me.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment