Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can you shag your workmate?

No apologies. I'm gonna laugh in everybody's face that ever doubted me!

She was waiting for me @ Jazz till 8pm... My plan worked.. i told her to come down.. she showed up with her girlfriend (a cute chick with nice big rounds, save for too much make up and a big potti, bigger that mine...)

I had already made my mind.. we were not to drink in Tao. Hell no. We headed to Nai West.. ( i wanted to hang out with some jamaaz walikuwa wameniitia nyama).. kawaida in that club(na zingine in that vicinity), beer ni 90 bob ama 100 (good for my pocked any day). She ordered for red wine but i convinced her to take Kingfisher( @ 150, its pocked friendly, and i was sure she coudnt take 3!). Her friend ordered for Guinness ndogo, (this explains the source of her pottie) I tried to tell her its economical to take GK Kubwa, akasema kubwa huwanga na hangover.

After a couple of drinks, my buddy suggested we go to Reminisce. she had never heard of that place. (maybe she was thinkin its another dingy place ya wazee kama hapo) Bill kawaida tukagawana (i loved that moment juu mimi nilikuwa na baggage) Bill tukagawana 900 each. (excluding all mamas)

We head straight to Reminisce.. its approaching 11. Reminisce kawaida on fridays ni packed. no packing space inside so we park outside.

We manage to get a sitting space near the kitchen. Reminisce hakuna mambo ya bill at this time. I happen to be the unlucky one to buy the first round. 1000 bob change ni coins.... ( !!!!!)

After the first drink, her friend wanted something from her bag, and it was in the car. I offered to fetch it for her, but on the second thought, i told her to accompany me. she is abit drunk na anaongea kama kameme.

I opened the backseat for her. After taking her bag, she told me if i can put the lights on.. she wanted to put some make ups. I told her to jump in the front seat.

I had parked somewhere that was dark and silence. I dont knw what came over her. She started touching my thigh then my cock. Waahhh that was electrifyn. we started kissing and touching each other.I pulled her tight trouser down and fingered her, as she massaged my dick. I pulled her panty down completely and sucked her hot juicy cunt... during this time, she unbotton my shirt, as she groaned.. (i was scared we would attract attention ya ma watchie ama police who were in vicinty. She asked if i had condoms in the car, i said no. She was almost cryn now.. asking me why i dont put any in the car. i didnt have a straight honest answer.. so i kept quiet.

The condom issue faded away...I moved to the passenger seat, above her. (i had to pull down my jeans). She opened wide, and pulled the seat to be in lay position and make sure i could aim well..i moved my thing inside her slowly (fearing she will stop me).. then hard.

Kawaida... in less than 2minutes..i blew out. 'Gosh.. umemwaga? ndani? tena haraka' i was embarased... i started regretting what i had done.. to a girl i didnt remember even the name...

I returned to my seat.. honking the horn like 10 times juu ya haraka... . I dressed up and within a couple of minutes, we were back to the club, now heading straight to the dance floor to avoid....ku detectiwa. Later we went back to our seats. No one cared to ask us anything, even though we had guilt pasted all over our faces... my workmate was too engrossed in a conversation with one of my pal.. (what is he tryn!!)..

We left at around 3. One of my Jamaa offered to lift this girl to her place na huko Zimma. My new workmate was now totally intoxicated.

I asked if she will go home like that and she answered with affirmative. She fell into deep sleep immediately she entered the car. I drove her all the way to umoja. I woke her up when we reached her gate... We started kissing.. and she was about to go oral. i reminded her we are just next to her place. She has promised me action tonight..

Fun experience though. But the thought that i screwed her friend.. bila gumboots... imeharibu siku yangu. Pray for me mates... will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment