Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Massage ya power

This week had been hard on me. More and more work, no time for booze and women but i still hold a very strong sexual appetite. I add 1+1 and i immediatly get the answer. Massage. A cheap one where i can spend like 1k. The only place i can get that with that is in Ngara, Barvesh plaza, 3rd fl. this is an office that had been converted into a massage.

A younger, pretty girl welcomes me. Cant fail to notice the top button was left open, exposing herclassy and professional boobs...

Without wasting time, i tell her i want full package. She tells me its 1,500. i bargain to 1k! reluctantly, she agreed. i think biz was bad on that day. She asks me to get undressed. I get completely naked and shyly, i jump into a massage bed that i had been sitting on.

She also gets undressed too, but she doesnt remove her bra and her white thong showing off her ass cheeks . She is sexy and has a nice body. I like her.

She starts on my shoulder then proceeds to rub down my back, the tender touch of her hands and fingers are very relaxing and soon, I get totally relaxed under her touch. I could also feel her boobs brushing over my head and I could feel my cock growing harder. After finishing my back, she asks me to turn up. She looks surprised. My 9 inch is hard like nothing. She rubs my front like for 30 minutes, before i stops her now. its time to to move to 'next'. She giggles and asks me how i want it... either a handjobs, bj or real. ...

... to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. Are the girls still there? Barvesh plaza? and what number can one can call?

    ReplyDelete