Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Real Sex with Real People Part 1

This is one of the nastiest night i have had in a long time.This will bother most of you, but for your sinful pleasure, i will tell the story as it is. I suggest you do not proceed from here if you think this is crap or if this will get you offended.

I had this date with this little pretty slut called Debbie. I had met Debbie a couple of times before but this was the first outing we were doing together. She is the type that never pulls their pants up and this is exactly what i wanted for this weekend. This meant a great deal to me. I needed this opportunity, this chance and then. I had heard alot about her and this was my chance to taste the flavor.

Debbie is a student at Inoorero university. Her hostel is just next to Parklands Law school. She was upbeat when i told her i wanted to spoil her little ass at Carnivore. I only go to Carnivore when there is an event like Kikuyu night or Mugithi, and there was none on sato, so, i had no intention of going there. I never rave from a pub that sells a cold Tusker more than 100 bob, unless ni ile ya njaro. We picked them up from Red carpet in Ngara at exactly 9pm. We told them that we wanted to pick someone from Lexx place, Outering rd. near Baba Dogo and we would to Carni later on. This was supposed to be a trick and it worked. Read on to see what happened

There was just no denying that Debbie looked cute and is cute. She was wearing a nice black tight jeans showing off her small shapely butty. But her rich body would look even better without those jeans. You can only guess from her shape what is hiding under this tight Jeans. Her friends were equally gorgeous.

I did not know that you could find soo fine chicks at Inoorero. Beautiful creatures i have seen in a loong time. You are not likely to ever set you eyes upon such creature in Nairobi. I was thinking she would come with tired-ass but i was wrong. They were all smoking hot, all in black tights and revealing white tops. From one of them named Maggie, her 'camel toe' was visible like none of my business.

We went straight upstairs. The pub was full, there was Arsenal match going on. We got some sitting space at the corner of the balcony, abit small for the 5 of us. I was not comfortable with the way we attracted attention when we came in. That is one bad thing of hanging out with such chicks. Tusker, at Lexx costs more than my recommended buying price, but we had no choice. My cold tusker as usual, Debbie ordered for black ice, Maggie, her tall, slender friend ordered for Tusker Malt and the other chick whose name i cannot remember ordered for reds.

Debbie sat next to me. It was abit squeezed, i could feel her soft body pressed against me. Her boobs moved freely under her revealing top, making me aware she was bra less. My shaft immediately turned into a stone. Wouldn't you love to be me?

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment