Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Real Sex With Real People: Pt 3 . explicit

To follow this story, go back to my earlier listings.

After hammering Mercy (finaly, i can remember her name) in the car, we went back to where the rest of my group were seated. They were all busy chatting and no one seemed to noticed that we had come back. At the opposite table where Omosh was seated, there was this fair girl, in a black mini. She was sitting with her legs crossed; her skirt had ridden up revealing a hint of a white panty. I winked at the girl, but she said nothing. I was enjoying her discomfort. She opened her legs slightly giving me an easy access to see her thighs further. I tried desperate to think of a reason not to approach her or not to think of anything nasty, but my cock had already been alerted and it was hard already. What an insatiable sexual urge i have, i thought to myself. I almost hated myself for that. I walked to her and passed my biz card and went back to our table. She took her phone and flashed me, maybe she wanted to confirm if that no. on the card was real. What happened after that is a story for another day. All this while, Mercy, the 3rd girl was watching my every move. I shifted attention to her and we started chatting.

As the night progressed, alcohol flowed well and Mercy was beginning to get very friendly with me. She giggled at anything i said and on a few occasions she placed her hand on my leg, just a few inches from my rod.
Debbie didn’t seem to mind and I noticed that Maggie was also watching what Mercy was doing. Anyway, i cared less, hers was a chapter closed and after all, my friend Chris was taking her along.

At around 3ish, Maggie suggested we call it a day. I had called a Mr. Kamande who operates a guest house called 'Njeramani', behind Satelite supermarket, at the Umoja mkt junction to secure two rooms for us. Chris was going with Maggie, the girl i had hammered a while ago in the car, though he was not aware of that. There was no way i was going to let anyone know. It was supposed to be a top secret

At around 3AM, we headed to Njeremani. Chris is single and was to take Maggie with him. They had agreed. I dropped them off at his house, just a few meters from Hornbil. At Njeremani, I paid 1,200 for the two rooms. not spacious enough but super clean.

Once in the room, I asked Debbie what she thought of the room. She did not answer, instead she moved closer to me putting her arms around my shoulders. I tilted my head back slightly as I pulled her lips to mine. She tasted so good as I kissed her, slowly snaking my tongue into her mouth, and moving deeper, tasting as much of her as I could.

She reached for my belt buckle and tried to undo the buckle. She was unable to unbuckle it. No woman can. Its not just an ordinary buckle. Instead, she pulled the zipper down and fished my huge hard cock. She was stroking my cock stylistically, at the same time fondling my 'nguati'(you must be a very brave kikuyu to have that) with her fingers. That is when i realized it was going to be one hell of a ride.

She knelt down and took my cock into her mouth, licking the head, sticking her tongue into the pee hole as she pinched the nguati. She licked it all over with her tongue, up and down like she loved the taste of it. As she was sucking it, I was thumping my cock into her mouth. While she continued working on my dick, i pulled her top up and pinched her nipple. That made her increase rapid up and down motions and occasionally swallowing the entire cock, only to withdraw to take a breath. Boy, it felt nice.

I reached her up and lowered her jeans. It was quite a task to slid a tight jeans down her round average hips. I got some contractions when i saw a clear view of her cunt lips showing off through her shinny sky blue pant. I moved my hands inside her wet panty and i could feel her well trimmed pubic hair. Further down, i was able to touch her big hanging clitoris. It reminded me of Rwandeese girls. What a bitch, i thought to myself. I started by kissing her thighs as my hands caressed her legs. I moved up and forced my hands inside her cunt and started to jerk as hard as i could, occasionally pinching the hanging clit, as my tongue was on her nipples

Her pussy was now wet like a mess. I decided it was time to penetrate now. I fished out for a studded perfumed condom and carefully, holding the tip, i slid it on my huge 9'. She told me she wanted to come on top of me. Her legs were straddling mine and her wet pussy were drooling into my legs. She started by rubbing her pussy against my cock. She did that for like 3 minutes, then raised up enough to allow my dick to align with her cunt. Slowly, she sat down on it till it was fully in, then slowly moving up. She moved down again, up like in a rythm as i toyed with her boobs. After a few minutes of the rythm, she had her first orgasm. I was still on power. This is not kawaida me, i had had on powerful shot in the car, so this explains why.


We switched position so i could come on top.I positioned my cock in front of the pussy and pushed the head through her wide cunt lips and started my usual rough poundings in a rhythm, at the same time, caressing her hanging clitoris. I did that for more than 30 minutes before i released.

After 5 minutes of resting, i told her i was ready to leave but she could hear none of that. She grabbed my
dick, removed the condom from my now softened shaft, drooling with my cum, into her mouth. (yuk) I told her that it culdnt harden again, leave alone to cum again. Never ever. She stopped for about a second to tell me that she is a 'teacher' and i would come even 10 times. I checked the time from my phone. It was 3:48pm.The bj was going well, i was feeling good, so I allowed her to continue. She was blowing me as she played with my nipples. Within a short time, my body began to shake. I was going to cum and she knew it.She was a 'real teacher'. It felt like a small vacuum was on my dick. She was determined to get this load out of my balls. I was about to blow, and in a twinkle of a second, i splashed her face with my cum. She licked up what was left on my dick and looked up at me and smiled. Then, she slid her hand down and began fingering herself before bringing her fingers up to my mouth to lick them. I was upbeat and.. (edited)....


After, I rested for like 3 minutes and thought it was time to go. As i gathered my clothes, she was to beging me to stay. She wanted more of me. I looked at my phone clock and it was 4.19. There was no way i was going to spend there. I told her i will come drop her in the morning, at around 11. but for security, incase i dont comein time, i left 1k on the table for 'taxi'. I managed to convince her and i left immediately.

As u walked out, i remembered Mercy. Her room was the 3rd on the left from the entrance. I was damn sure of that. I decided to give her some fare too, so i knocked at her door. She took more than 2 minutes to open. After a while, she opened the door. Seeing it was me, she let me in. She only had a towel strapped
on her waist, exposing her nice and plum tits to me. She smiled at me as she let me. She did not look like she cared, maybe we should blame it on alcohol. She asked where Debbie was. I told her i wanted to give her some Taxi money, and Debbie was fast asleep. My dick had been alerted again that there was some flesh untouched beef on the view of the two sharp melons. I tried to control myself and from my wallet, took 500bob and passed it to her and told her i wanted to leave. For real, that is what i wanted. She took it and said it was ok. I asked her if i could kiss her goodnight, she did not object. I pulled her toward me and she responded passionately. She asked if her kiss was better than Debbie's and responded with affirmative. I told her that in any case, Debbie was a platonic friend and there can never be anything beyond a kiss with Debbie. I reached up and lowered the towel. God, she was wearing a red thong, with a flower strapped on the position of the cunt.

I removed her thong and looked at her hole. It was all wet. I was fondling her tits and they weer becoming hard and sensational. I could hear her heart pounding. I knew the big moment had come. I made her
spread her legs so that i could have a good view of the pussy. With both hands, i spread her cunt lips and started to lick the inside. I then started to massage her pussy with my fingers. She was moaning with ecstasy and i was enjoying every moment of it. I was loving it, especially when she was moaning with ecstasy. It is like she could not take it anymore. She ordered me to put my gun there and then.

I held her tits, squeezing, sucking, one by one as i slowly slid my dick in her pussy. She was gloaning in pleasure. i was feeling the hotness with my shaft inside her pussy. She was asking for more and deeper.
I was throwing the thrusts faster and stronger. She kept on shouting and moaning until we both finally ....

To be continued

1 comment:

  1. just writing to let you know that i had gotten a php alert on your website and it failed

    Feel free to surf to my blog; www.cvtvchannel.com

    ReplyDelete