Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Real Sex with Real People Part 2

To follow this story, you have to go back to my last listing:

I was on my 4th bottle and it was approaching 11. For hours I'd been thinking about sucking her off right here. My stick had been throbbing making it hard for me to concentrate on their girls talk. The girls started to complain that there is was no life at Lexx place. Actually, Lexx is more of Wazees club, where you go to strike biz, not to have fun with flying chicks like Debbie and her friends. We left Lexx for Visa place, Umoja though they wanted us to head to Carnivore or Bettys.

At visa, it was full to capacity. We sat somewhere at the tent. Just opposite where we sat, there was this Omosh guy of Tahidi High. The girls got so excited to see him.They went and chatted with him, making him abit uncomfortable. Another comedian, known as Kadoggy was on stage, cracking his real ass jokes.

The now drunk girls seemed to love Mugithi to the fullest. I pulled Maggie, Debbie's pal to go dance with me. I grabbed her shapely hips in my hands as we danced to the tune. She gave me a seductive smile.It is in then that i noticed Maggie's massive 28 D breasts showing off to me. Slowly and carefully not to offend her, I started to massage her chest and squeezed her nipples, making them rock hard. There was no resistance, though she looked uncomfortable. I sold the idea of resting kidogo kwa gari. She never objected and there, I saw my opportunity as she followed me into the car.


Inside the back seat, i unzipped her pants and pulled it down. I could feel the moisture there. I reached up and pulled up her top and then began to pinch at her nipples. She was also braless. I knew she liked it. She was a willing accomplice. I pulled down my pant and she started to teased my dick. She shoved the whole thing in her warm mouth. I was rubbing her and her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I knew what was about to happen. I took my wet fingers and pushed one into her ass and the index finger onto her cunt, while my tongue was on her left ear. That must have been fantastic coz the let out a big moan. I changed position and started to lick her swollen clit and I felt her body convulsing. Slowly,after putting on a studded condom, penetrated wet cunt.I slid in and out her tight pussy. I could hear the little bitch moan and grunt with ecstasy as she wrapped her arms around me. I continued to ram her pussy like nobody's business fro like 3-5 minutes when....

'OH FUCK! That feels so gooooooood.......


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment