Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Full Package Treatment

A lady i went to college with has been wanting me to show her how a certain program works. And it had to be in her house. She lives in Donholm, works for a certain multinational, and is well colored. Currently she is on leave.

She lives large. I get intimidated by loaded ladies coz i dont feel in control. . Once in the house, 123 happened although I am the one who started the shit but i got more than i bargained for... I can call that full treatment..
She shaved me, sucked my cock, licked my balls and even licked my ass! What makes this exceptional is that she even drunk my cum. its like she was drinking. A lady who drinks my cum makes me feel like someone important...

Now i dont know if this story is juicer than my escapende with Nduta on Sato night. Which one do you want to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment