Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Rubbing


WARNING: YOU MUST BE OVER 21 TO READ THIS!! and dont try this at home.. nice reading....

I would have wanted to keep this as a top secret due to the fact that she might come to find about this blog, and worse still her husband, but think it's time I made all privy to this escapade, right inside her house in Donholm estate. This event got me so excited, its funny and disgusting too. Though i wont share everything here, i know it is not right to share it here. I crossed the line, and it was wrong, but for your sexual fantasy, i will share half the story

This woman i am writing about is a superwoman. We first met at the KSMS over 10 years ago when she was taking a banking course. She is now working as an administrator with a multinational oil company. She later got married to a man who later became my friend and business partner.

First, let me tell you about this lady. Bernadette is her name.…a cute name for a cute woman ..She is a gorgeous woman.. with wonderfully proportioned sexy body, small, perfectly, firm breasts,and big round ass that turn heads whenever she passes. More spectacular is her natural shoulder length black hair. She is thirty something but she still has all the looks of a 18 year old. She lives in Donholm with her hubby in a a perfectly furnished house. 42 inch Pip Full Hd LCD TV with a matching BRAVIA Theatre, 7 seater leather set,.. bla bla .. well way above Eastlands standards.

I took less than 5 minutes to set up the whole thing and we started vibing about life and its mysteries and stuff, you know. To my surprise, this was not the main business.She told me that the actual reason why she wanted to see me was regarding an issue she she heard though the grapevine. It was about an affair her hubby was having and that there was a woman who was carrying his child. I tried to cover for him but she was like not buying any of my stories. The more i tried to cover for him, the more she became agitated. To clam her down, i asked for a cold drink. She asked which drink, i said mango.

As she walked in the kitchen to fetch for the drink, i couldnt help to admire her round ass tightly pressed in her jeans. When she returned, i was surprised she brought me Horse power. She said its good to give energy during chilly times like then. When she bent over to pour the drink in a glass, i could help to glare at her cleavage. I also noticed that she was bra less and could clearly see her boobs. My mind was like.. im going to suck on those tits. She noticed my gaze and while giggling, told me i will get blind if i continue to stare like that. It took me a moment to regain composure. It is hard for me to hide when i think about sex. Such situation makes me think of sex all the time. She told me i am naughty and she will tell my wife. I told her i can give her her number to call there and then.

Looking straight in my eyes smiling she shoved her tits and told to to have a clear look, so that i top gazing at her cleavage. Although it was a brief moment, i felt like i was in heaven. Seeing those boobs i thought i would never see was a moment in heaven.That gave me courage to her pull her close to me and we kissed.

She flipped her boobs out again and on seeing her exposed boobs, i moved on to them like lightening, and put them on my mouth suckling them with unending energy. Shortly later, I temporarily stopped to read the mood of the time. Her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes and asked me why i had stopped. I resumed and tried to undo the button on her jeans and pull down the zipper. She was on a stretch jeans but it was a hard task to undo the buttons. She surprised me when she undid the button and pulled down her jeans to the knee level. I grabbed the edged of her panty and pulled it on the side and went on to finger her. I tried to spread her legs further so that i could have a clearer view and enough space to play with her clit.She surrendered as pulled her pants down and removed top too. That body was amazing. Superwoman.. I mean, the most nicest and firmest body for a woman of her age.

My member was now very hard and was desperately looking for an exit. Its like she read the signs of time and slowly unzipped my trouser and gave my massive member a good personal look. I knew with certainty that she admired it, given the size and shape. My dick is S shaped and has a not so big NGUATI. NOT so many of us have an S shaped 9 inch piece of glory. I undressed and made her lie on the coach. I took her breasts and put them in my mouth, tickling her nipple with my tongue. I went down, kissing her body passionately, her hands busy and softly caressing my dick, wrapping them around it like she was not sure of what she wanted us to do next. She turned on the side and put my dick in her mouth and began to suck it like a star.

I wanted her so badly, so i turned her again and moved to her Virgina lips and used my index and middle fingers to separate her cunt lips. I wanted to see the flesh inside first. I moved my mouth to her cunt but she attempted to resist. Maybe she wanted to tell me she was not clean, or she doents like oral or something but before she could do it, my tongue was on her clit. In my characteristic style, i made her groan with ecstasy.

I asked if she had a condom. 'mimi ni mclean dadie. Nataka nikuskie. We got tested like two weeks ago... when i realized that a bitch you well know is pregnant of him' she said in an obviously a sexy voice. That was quite powerful, you know. She told me to fuck her right that moment. I wanted to ask her if she doesnt care about my status but hell.. there was no time for stories.

'Kama mbaya mbaya' ,That’s what was clicking on my mind. 'I didn’t care. It didn’t matter. This was a woman who tested only two weeks ago'

I spread her legs wide and aligned my cock with her opening. With her hands guiding my cock, i pressed against her big lips until my balls rested on her pussy and paused. She was hot and tight. She had the fire that could lit a cigar. I started pumping slowly. I then began to mercilessly pound that cunt. She told me she wanted to have it slow and deep.

All the demons in hell united against me. With her grunting, shouting 'oh my fucking god', i was now feeling my own approaching, 'in less than a minute. Unbelievable.. what will she think of me', i thought i was unable to hold the cum in my balls.. She asked in a harsh ton what i had done.. but told her to relax. I didnt know what do to next. I decided to maintain the poundings though my head was now falling off. I kept dribbling and after like 30 jerks, my cock regained the composure.

I continued to slam her. I told her we move to the carpet so that i could give her aa good shot. We switched positions and moved on the carpet. Before we could even settle at the carpet, she asked me to follow her to the guest bedroom. She climbed on top and rode me like hell. Maintaining a good rhythm, faster and faster as she grabbed my balls from the back.. that was what i was getting. It was more than i bargained for. I was moaning like a kid and she was enjoying this. After 10 minutes, we switched positions again and did my pounding, twisting my dick once inside her cunt. She couldn't take it anymore without moaning and shouting.

I started again, in slow pumps and that is how she wanted it. After 30 minutes, i heard her moan and shout 'am coming'. She let out a sigh of relief, soaking me with her cums. I continued to drill, now faster than before, though she was pleading with me to stop. I finally let my second load go into her.

Since that day, we have been talking everyday on phone. I have NOT shared the husbands secrets with her and i am not going to do that. I am watching where things will head from here.. so keep it right here for more on this and more....

It is in order to read my sexual escapades about UNSAFE sex, but its not ok to have unprotected sex. You only have one life to live.

1 comment:

  1. Wah! Hell has no fury than a woman scorned... but how I'd also luv to be an outlet to such fury

    ReplyDelete