Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Rubbers







I would have wanted to keep this as a top secret due to the fact that she might come to find about this blog, and worse still her husband, but think it's time I made all privy to this escapade, right inside her house in Donholm estate.

This woman i am going writing about is a superwoman. We first met at the KSMS over 10 years ago when she was taking a banking course. She is now working as an administrator with a multinational oil company.

I never would have done this to a married chick but a she pushed me too far on wednesday last week.. on a chilly morning. I had no idea what lay ahead of me when she asked me to go to her house and help her connect a Safaricom modem. Of all the people, and of all the things.. mucii munene to connect a modem!! what an irony. She was on a 3 weeks leave and she needed to have a connected computer in her house.

This is how it all started.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment