Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sherrie And Her Sexy Neibor


I cant make this sh*t up. Back in the days, it wasn't hard to find a 21 yr old virgin. These days, these chicks are so fucked up that most of them get whipped on the first or second date and majority of them care less about safe sex. The only thing they fear is getting pregnant. My friend who operates a chemist tells me that 8 out of 10 girls that purchases P2s are between the age of 17 and 21. Sad, isnt it? That is why nowadays, i am no longer hunting the 20 something. I am now inclined more towards the 25+ and am not looking back. That is the why i had a reason to rejoice last week on Tuesday afternoon when i got a text from a lady i have known for a long time and had a fling once, that simply said, “Pitia kwangu jioni tafadhali ...”

Her name is Sherrie, a voluptuous sell by date mama that has probably the biggest cunt lips in town. At around 8 pm. I armed myself with a pack of original studded Kamasutra and since of late i have turned to a one minute man, i did not leave out a pack of Kamagra tablet. For those of you who have no idea what Kamagra is, it is a tab that turns you from a one minute man to a several hours man. Sherrie has an amazing ass that can pass for another 8th wonder. In short, she is was a sex goddess before age caught up with her. Everything about her is a plus, ecxept a protruding potie that she has been fighting to trim unsuccessful. I told her that if she wanted to trim that, she mus reduce the amount of Guinness consumption and i think she heeded to my advise because, inside her house, on the table was a bottle of Gilbreys and two glasses.


After a rather warm welcome, Sherrie poured the drinks, added hot water and handed me a glass before heading to the kitchen.She poured the drinks, added hot water and handed me a glass before heading to the kitchen. Just as i was enjoying my drink, a tall slender chick pushed the door open and walked in without even knocking. She was quite something, hot, slender and tall with long shapely legs, flat stomach (yes, flat) and an incredibly big ass (see actual pic below, but how and when i captured the photo is a story for another day). The first thing i noticed was that she was not wearing a bra. From a tight see through top she was wearing, her nipples were completely visible from my where i was seated. She was introduced to me as Maria. Maria lives a floor down in the same building and she bought a home theater system and was unable to connect it to her TV. I offered to assist.

We went downstairs and I connected the system within five minutes. I wanted to stay longer to introduce myself properly, so i had to keep myself busy inside that house. I took the remote and pretended i was setting something and as i continued to configure, something happened that made adrenalin run.

Maria, who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch either due to the excitement of the Home theatre sound or a deliberate attempt to throw me out, forgot to keep her legs closed. Under her skirt, i was able to see the punani clearly. She wasn’t wearing panties. I was stealing a gaze one off and the image of her clean shaved punani was giving me a serious hard on. She looked unapologetic coz she did not make an attempt to close her legs and obviously she could see where my eyes were getting stuck most. Unable to hold myself further, i excused myself and left for Sherrie's. With a serious hard on, i was unable to walk straight and lucky for me, i found Sherrie was still in the kitchen.

As we took dinner, she told me that she wanted to know about a certain business i was doing a while back. I gave her all the details and soon, we were flirting. I gathered enough courage and went and sat beside her, then i reached down at both sides of her waist and tickled her. She made little giggle sounds but did not stop me. I was encouraged by her lack of protest.

'Honey, may I kiss you. . . ?' I said

'Never ever!' She replied, before leaning over and kissing me first. As we locked our lips kissing, she started to squeeze my throbbing whooper. She turned and unzipped my trouser, pulled my dick out and fondled it for a while, then opened her mouth wide and put half of my 9 incher in her mouth and slowly moved her head up and down on it, while stroking my balls with her fingers. She was such a great sucker that she was multi tasking so well, sucking my dick, fondling my nipples and playing with asshole t the same time.

Sherrie then rose up and unbuttoned her blouse. I was so frenzied with the view of the 36D boobs amd without giving her time, jumped and began sucking her hard nipples. I did not want to give her another chance to suck my whooper. I did not like the way she was playing with my asshole. She was doing it real hard, so I quickly knelt down and reached up under her tight short, unbuttoned it then lowered it. She quickly stepped out of it. I enjoyed the view of her cunt lips, with still her tight panty still on, so i did not remove the panty for the next two minutes. After satisfying my eyes, i hooked my fingers into the waistband and lowered the panty slowly down over her ass and hips, until it was around the middle of her thighs, licked her pussy, then lowered it completely down. I slowly massaged the cunt lips then inserted my middle finger in her cunt and swirled it inside. I inched my mouth closer to her pussy and sucked and licked her clit. My finger was still inside her cunt, so i was licking and fingering at the same time. I stood up and made her lie on the couch, then slid in three of my fingers into her pussy and fingered relentlessly.


She was by now begging me to fuck her but before dipping my big cock inside her red hot pussy, i wanted to do something that she will remember me for. I removed two fingers from her pussy and stuck one wet finger in her ass, then started to swirl it inside the ass and pussy. She let out a big cry of ecstasy and she begged me to fuck her. 'PLssss FUCK ME. I want you inside me baby'

I fetched the condom from my pocket and rolled it on my dick, then I pressed the head against her cunt enough to get the tip of the head in. I teased twice then slowly I pushed the my cock down her pussy. I took several short slow strokes, then working my whooper deeper with thrust. Soon I had my big whooper buried deep inside her pussy.


With every thrust, she would let out a loud cry of ecstasy and asking me to fuck her faster and harder. I hammering the pussy as hard as i could and within a few seconds she was screaming that she was about to cum. I was not half way myself, the kamagra was really working really well. I felt her pussy squeeze my dick, she trembled, before falling back on the couch. I removed my dick from her pussy, removed the condom which was about to burst and put on another one. 'you seem to have alot of energy today. this is not the Munene i knew last time' She complimented.

'Am surprised too. You need to tell me what contortion you laced on my drink' i joked.

'Kwenda uko. Your dirty talk speaks it all....'

I took her panty and wiped her wet pussy and started to suck the clit again. “That feels so refreshing,” she said. “Please suck the clit with more vigor.”

I stuck three fingers inside her pussy and with the other hand, stuck one finger inside her ass and began to swirl them inside her pussy and almost involuntarily she began to thrust with her hips. There must have been a hot spot either inside her pussy or her ass because the more i fingered and swirled, the more forceful in thrusting her ass she was becoming. I knew the level of pleasure was all time hight when her cries rose on high pitch, then she relaxed.

'I just came again'. She said. It was my first time a girl was cumming twice before me. I continued to work on her relentlessly until she was on fire again. There was a a particularly sensitive spot on either her pussy or her ass that was sending a strong wave of pleasure because the moment i struck that particular spot, she would let out a cry of ecstasy.

.'NOW FUCK ME! !' she cried as i position my big whooper on her virginal opening.

To be continued.

Maria.. Sherrie's Neibor...

7 comments:

  1. You want another RAP, Have you been in UG Moto, Talk about those big pussy Lips are mostly on UG Chicks, I've been there

    ReplyDelete
  2. The experience must have been threesomely awesome!Manze, malizia story munesh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Faze.. i was there two months ago. ni moto moto.

    Imebidi nibadilishe story kiasi juu that chick ameona hii blog, akasema italeta shida. Its almost a new story, all together.

    ReplyDelete