Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not Very Young But Super Hoooott......

There is analogy that says that women, like wine get sweeter with age. I can confirm that to be 100% true after an experience i had this very morning. The lady am talking about is an auditor with a certain firm here in town. She is 37 but looks like a 25yr old. She is a bit taller than me, has a curvy figure and a medium round ass. We have been friends for quite sometime now but the unthinkable happened this morning.

Just as i was entering the parking lots at Chalda centre, above Tuskys post office, i saw the lady walk past me. I quickly dialed her number and tol her to come back and say hi. Since i was blocking other motorists, she hoped in the backseat and rode with me up to third floor where i found an empty parking lot.

She left the backseat immediately i parked and sat on the passenger seat. We talked quite a while about sijui what have you. The lady, since i knew her is a showstopper dresser. In a black mini clad that showed her incredible legs was making me quite uncomfortably as my meat started to throb. She must have noticed that i was getting lost in thoughts coz she straightened her skirt and requested to leave. Undoubtedly, she has one of the best bodies i have touched in a long time.

“I think I might have to go now. its getting late, you know" she said and went on:
"can see someone cant control himself, dont want to have him punished, its still in the morning..."

"And i may want to kiss those lovely lips before you leave" i said.

I browsed around and saw that the car parked next was unoccupied, then turned to her, took the initiative and started kissing her, slowly. She opened her lips in return, maneuvering my tongue into her mouth like a trained kisser. She moaned slowly as we kissed. She placed her hand on my caged dick and quickly removed it.

"Did it bit?" I said as I pinched her tits slowly and unstrapped the bra on one side.

"what are uuu dooen.. stop that please" she said

"dont worry.. cant do anything u don want me to do"

Things were not really going as i wanted. I was getting some resistance and had to do something, urgently. I placed my hand on her belly, then to her thighs, hoping to excite her to drop her guard. I then pulled her browse up and started sucking her boobs, slowly. Then, I pulled her skirt up her thighs and now in clear view of a white panty. I tired to touch the pussy but she could not allow me.

"we will do that later. am getting late for work.."

"Me too. I have a client waiting for me in the office"

I pushed the seat back and inclined it backward the farthest it could go and went down and stuck my tongue against the pussy lips, still covered by the panty. It is at that time that she began to loosen her guards. I moved the front portion of the panty aside and started to lick the pussy. I ate and ate the pussy for like 10 incredible minutes until when she unbuckled my belt and pulled down my trouser. She then took my dick in her hands and rubbed it against her wet pussy. I pushed the panty aside further and slowly entered her dripping wet cunt straight inside as she moaned. The pussy was the hottest this season. So tight were the grips that it was not possible to throw a thrust and not feel like cumming. I went harder and faster, pushing my huge dick deep into her vagina. Within a few seconds, i felt my balls get on fire, slowly, i exploded into her, with my cum overflowing her pussy.

"Pump harder, pump....." she said. I tried to pump in vain.

After resting for some few seconds, and unable to look at her eyes directly, she smiled and called me a kuku.

"how could you leave me hanging like that... "

"baby.. enyewe nimeshidwo kuvumilia. Utamu imezidi....blah bla"

I promised to make it up in the evening, but we promised each other that we will have to pitia a VCT after job (I suggested that, na akikataa mimi kwisha). Talk of good job poorly done. my baad.

(na kama ma oldies wako ivo, tu sweet 16 muna shida. forget my 9incher hence..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment