Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hot Njeri

It all started innocently enough. It was long ago, back when the most convenient mode of transport was KBS.. Back when each and everyone of us had a megarider. It was so long ago when the cost of refilling Meko gas cylinder was only kshs. 400. Accommodation was very cheap. I was paying 2k for my one room in Kariobangi North.

Just before the 9/11, there was this chick called Njeri. Njeri considered herself a good girl and was looking for love. She was due to travel to the US but the plans had been delayed by the 9/11 bombing. Njeri was a moderate drinker but never used to drink. Back when i was so well versed in morals and ethics that i could not even think of taking alcohol.

She used to come to my Simu yaJamii shop along Tom mboya and make calls, back in the days when Simu ya Jamii used to be a big thing. One 'fateful' evening, i jokingly invited Njeri to my crib. It was supposed to be a joke. It did not occur to me that she could fall for that. I was not serious. It was a JOKE and that was it.

Njeri was fly, a voluptuous chick with 36D chest, and according to me, there was no way she could fall for a guy of my league. I was way too low then. With little income from a poor paying job and a dingy upstairs shop doing photocopying and Simu ya Jamii biz, i couldn't comprehend how i could lay a top lawyers secretary, earning over 20k by then.

That idea may not have been very bright. Just one floor down my crib, i had a fuck mate called Mueni and was not sure if she would take it lightly if she found out about Njeri. But i came up with a rescue plan. My cuzo was staying nextdoor, and i was also sharing my crib with another cousin still. So what i did, i called him through his phone, and told him am bringing a chick for him. He is the kind that would never let such an opportunity pass.

We hoped into those KBS buses route no. 40 to Kariobangi. I will never forget the experience throughout my life coz we did not manage to get any seat, and the bus was so crowded that Njeri had literally hang in the air upto Huruma area. She was not used to Buses, she used to stay in Kikuyu area and i think this was her first time to ride in a KBS.

At exactly 9, we stepped into my keja and....


To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment