Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday... 5-9pm

A journey of a thousands mile starts with ...

.... I called her and told her i had a gift i wanted to drop to her place so i needed the direction to her house....I was already in Zimma.............................

............... i fished out the gift ... a sexy expensive red lingerie. I asked her to wear that in front of me but she refused, instead, she dashed into the bedroom with the outfit, only to emerge later from the bedroom wearing that sexy red bra and a matching lacy panty (i have taste, thats no doubt) . Man, that swept her off her feet.

You can imagine a sexy, by all standard, voluptuous body standing in front of you... hot body, long legs, luscious thighs..

..... Check my next blog

2 comments:

  1. I the way you put it more than anything else that style is excellent. About the activities, Mathare is not a bad place for check-up. Keep up dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karia andu tu excellent though this time around you remembered to use the condoms well done man

    ReplyDelete